Retained HR Support
Outsourced HR services for businesses
Do you lack a dedicated HR function in your business? Who is responsible for your HR admin? Our Retained HR support is the perfect option for managers with a HR responsibility in addition to their own role. We will act as your HR manager. We can come to your business premises to help you manage your employees and any HR issues – or, we can be on the end of the phone, as and when you need us.
Should your business fall short of employment law compliance, you will at risk of costly tribunals, large claims and legal costs, as well as higher insurance policies. Poorly managed people can lead to high staff turnover, bad morale, weak performance and reduced productivity. Complex HR issues often result in a lot of time spent away from your business and lost revenue. Therefore, professional HR support is likely to be your most important investment.
Do you have the right person in your business managing your HR?
- Do you know how to legally deal with employee conduct issues, such as lateness, attitude, poor quality work and failure to meet deadlines?
- Do you have full peace of mind that your business is fully compliant with Employment Law?
- Do you lack the budget to employ a HR Manager, but you employ more than 5 people?
- Are you aware of the legal compliance relating to Redundancy and TUPE?
- Are you 100% confident that you could avoid an Employment Tribunal?
A client had an issue with an employee’s conduct towards female employees, which resulted in customer complaints and almost a loss of the contract. This was a complex situation, as it included race, sex and disability discrimination. The employee was supported by a trade union, which only served to disrupt the procedure, rather than actually supporting his member. The result was the fair dismissal of the employee and the contract was saved.