Our HR Consultancy option is perfect for when you need specialist HR support with a complex, time-consuming project. You may already have a HR Manager and/or team, but they need expert HR advice. Your business might lack a HR function and you are struggling to deal with a difficult HR matter. You could be one of our retained clients, but you need some extra, one-off support.
We offer HR Consultancy services, on and off-site, giving you full guidance on a range of business-critical employment matters. You will receive expert advice from a highly experienced HR Consultant, who can support your team or manage the whole process on your behalf. Your business will stay compliant and avoid the risk of an employment tribunal.
Our HR Consultancy option will help you manage complex HR projects:
- No time or resource to manage employee absences? Our HR case management is a cost-effective and highly efficient way to manage any investigations. We give you your time back to focus on running your business.
- No capacity to carry out a disciplinary or grievance procedure? Avoid costly tribunal fees with our expert HR case management. We can independently manage every step on your behalf following the ACAS Code or Practice. We also have expert minute takers available for formal meetings, if required.
- No idea how to conduct a legally compliant redundancy or restructure process? By providing a HR Project Manager to carefully manage the process for you, your business will stay within the boundaries of employment law.
- Undergoing a business merger or acquisition? Our HR Project Manager will help you manage the legal minefield, so you can focus on your business priorities.
- Stressed about a looming TUPE transfer? TUPE is a very complex process – remove the worry and let us manage this on your behalf including all documents, letters and forms.
Risks of Getting It Wrong:
Poor management of complex HR projects, such as a TUPE transfer, can lead to big problems for your business. If you don’t use a qualified HR consultant, you could find yourself in court. Careful compliance management will reduce the risk of costly claims.
Did you know that employees can bring a claim for up to 13 weeks gross pay, when an employer fails to inform and consult affected employees in both a TUPE and collective redundancy exercise?
If you fail to manage a redundancy exercise correctly, your employees could claim unfair dismissal – currently, the maximum compensatory award is £83,682. In addition, you would need to pay out costly solicitor fees, prepare time-consuming paperwork, and your key people may need to take time out of your business.
Our client was unaware of the complex TUPE legislation, believing they could implement changes which would have left them exposed to a significant number of claims of unfair dismissal in the employment tribunal. Without our help, this could have cost them thousands.
Poor management of complex HR projects such as a TUPE transfer can lead to big problems for your business. If you don’t use a qualified HR consultant, you could find yourself in court.
Employees can bring a claim for up to 13 weeks gross pay when an employer fails to inform and consult affected employees in both a tupe and collective redundancy exercise. If you fail to manage a redundancy exercise correctly, employees can claim unfair dismissal, currently the maximum compensatory award is £83,682.
Additionally, you need to pay solicitor fees, plus preparing time-consuming paperwork can result in your key people taking time out of your business. Careful compliance management will reduce the risk of costly claims.
How We Can Help
We can provide a hands-on HR resource with varying levels of support to choose from. We will slot seamlessly into your business, just like any other member of your team. What’s more, we’ll always provide you with a transparent outline of what you can expect from our HR Consultancy support, which includes time and costs. With many years of HR experience advising, managing and assisting large companies, let us handle your complex HR projects.
We listen to your needs, work to your budget, and within your timeframe. We charge in half day and full day units.
Typically, our HR Consultancy tends to fall into two categories:
- HR Project Management
- HR Case Management
HR Project Management
- You may need a HR Consultant for a one-off project. Our experienced HR Consultants will become your HR Project Manager and manage your HR project independently or alternatively depending on your needs, assist and advise your own internal resource.
- You may have a business merger or acquisition with a TUPE situation. We will help you manage this complex, legal minefield, giving you full peace of mind that your business will always stay well within the confines of Employment Law.
- You might be facing a complex redundancy and restructure process. Such situations will require careful management to ensure full legal compliance, due to the associated risks.
HR Case Management
- You may need HR case management for occasions when you lack the time or correct HR knowledge. We will provide you with the legal understanding of what is required to minimise your risk of employment tribunal claims.
- You may need us to advise or manage disciplinary and grievance procedures on your behalf. Our clients use us when their business does not have the capacity to independently manage each stage of a formal process – see ACAS Code of Practice.
- You may need us to deal with time-consuming, employee absence issues. We will explain all potential, associated discrimination risks, managing and resolving your absenteeism problem. Using our HR Consultancy option will reduce your costs and save you time in the long run.
Due to many years of hands-on HR experience and employment law expertise, our approach to managing your employment matters can be demonstrated by the value we bring to our clients’ businesses.