If your business does not have a HR function and you employ a number of people, there will be occasions when you need expert HR advice on an ad-hoc basis. You may need to start a disciplinary process, but you have no knowledge of your legal obligations, or simply lack the time to manage this in line with the ACAS code of practice. Why not tap into the specialised knowledge base of our HR team, and greatly reduce any legal risks relating to compliance?
- Who do you turn to when your business is facing a HR issue?
- How do you manage a difficult situation concerning one or more employees?
- Is your HR function managed by someone with a different role in your business?
- Are you scaling up your business, but you cannot afford to employ a HR Manager?
- How up to date and compliant are you with employment law?