Employment Tribunal Support
If you have received an employment tribunal claim against the company, or you are threatened with such action being taken or have been contacted via ACAS for pre-claim conciliation, then we can help.
We can relieve you of the burden of dealing with such matters, and ensure they are dealt with efficiently, effectively and safely, while protecting your interests.
We can provide a full service in defending you against employment tribunal claims and or in dealing with pre claim ACAS conciliation.
Our service includes:
- Dealing with ACAS as required and where instructed by you to seek to negotiate a settlement of the claim on the most advantageous terms for you
- Preparing and submitting your response to any claim to ensure you are properly defended from the outset
- Providing you with a written opinion on prospects of success so you can make sensible decisions on how you want to proceed with the case
- Preparing the case for hearing, including producing the trial bundle, witness statements, cross examination and closing submissions
- Preparing the witnesses for the hearing so they know what to expect
- Representing you at the hearing itself to ensure your case is properly put, with the objective of successfully defending you
- Providing you with an estimate of total fees before we begin work so that you are not presented with unexpected costs
- Competitive fees to avoid disproportionate costs for you
Whether it is a simple case or a complex matter involving a multi-day hearing we can assist. We have considerable experience in dealing with all types of claims, including unlawful deductions, breach of contract, unfair dismissal, unlawful discrimination, protective awards and TUPE based claims.
Our litigation experience includes representing many national employers and SME organisations both at employment tribunal and the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
We operate in all employment tribunals within the UK.