Employment Tribunal Support
Have you received an employment tribunal claim against your company? Are you being threatened by a disgruntled employee? Maybe you have been contacted by ACAS for pre-claim conciliation? If you are facing any of these scenarios, then we can help.
We are very proud of the fact that none of our clients have ever faced an employment tribunal claim, which is due to our expert HR management. We have years of experience working alongside businesses, trade unions and ACAS. However, if your company is currently facing a potential employment tribunal, we can relieve you of this burden by managing the entire process on your behalf.
At Jude Read HR Consultancy, we will ensure all matters are dealt with efficiently, effectively and safely, always protecting your interests. We offer a full service when it comes to defending you against employment tribunal claims and/or in dealing with an ACAS pre-claim conciliation. Our wealth of knowledge and HR expertise will ensure that everything will be done to protect your company, including your costs and reputation.
Our Employment Tribunal service includes:
- Dealing with ACAS, as required, and where instructed by you to seek to negotiate a settlement of the claim on the most advantageous terms for you
- Preparing and submitting your response to any claim to ensure you are properly defended from the outset
- Providing you with a written opinion on the prospects of your success, so you can make sensible decisions on how you want to proceed with the case
- Preparing the case for hearing – producing the trial bundle, witness statements, cross examination and closing submissions
- Preparing the witnesses for the hearing, so they know what to expect
- Representing you at the hearing itself to ensure your case is properly put forward, with the objective of successfully defending you
- Providing you with an estimate of total fees before we begin work, so that you are not presented with unexpected costs
- Competitive fees to avoid disproportionate costs for you
Whether it is a simple case, or a complex matter involving a multi-day hearing, we can assist. We have considerable experience dealing with all types of claims, including unlawful deductions, breach of contract, unfair dismissal, unlawful discrimination, protective awards and TUPE based claims.
Our litigation experience includes representing many national employers and SME organisations, both at employment tribunal and the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
We operate in all employment tribunals within the UK.
For more information on Employment Tribunals, please see our blog articles page.