What is a Company Restructure?
There is a common assumption that a company restructure automatically results in a redundancy situation, whilst this is quite common it is not always the case.
Reasons for a company restructure…
- It may be in response to a crisis such as a continued drop in sales
- Loss of position within the market
- The introduction of new competitors, new legislation, new working practices or technology
- It may even be following a business transfer
- Or to make the business more viable to sell