Absence Management for a Unionised Distribution Company that had high absence levels, which resulted in:
- Inefficient production levels
- High overtime and agency worker costs
- An unacceptable level of customer complaints
- Reduced team morale
HR Review: Following a Complex Dismissal for a small company with no structure and minimal HR practices in place.
The problem revolved around a complacent employee, as well as a lack of proactive management resulting in a timely and costly process to achieve the desired result. The Company had little or no:
- Internal processes
- Employment documents as required in law
- Compliant HR documents
Complex Disciplinary Investigation for a Private Education Provider.
There was a reasonable belief that a senior member of staff was conducting himself in a manner which the employer believed amounted to gross misconduct, this included:
- Deletion of files which are required to be kept by law
- Misappropriation of Company finances
- Failing to follow and take responsibility for safeguarding management
Business Transfer (TUPE) for a Charity.
There was a need to work alongside the Board members to identify the best structure for the new Charity to be able to achieve its strategic business goals.